Friday, June 5, 2009

bed

I never thought it would happen, but i'm sick of being in bed. I've spent most of the past day and a half in bed, but in the public eye. My only privacy is here on my computer, which seems to be a paradox, as the computer and everything i do on it is out there for the world to see.

My cheeks are still big, but i don't care. I'm sick of dealing with my wisdom teeth. Why does it have to be such a big deal? why can't i just go to sleep, and have everything be taken care of.

Well, there are good things about bedrest. for one, me being sick and miserable got Jenna to come out and visit. I loved it, even though we just watched a couple of movies (and got attacked because we were --can you believe this?-- sharing a blanket!).

But here I am, not wanting to sleep. I just want to be back with jenna having a great time! I guess I shouldn't complain too much when I don't get to see her, but I figure that i'll have to spend a lot of time not seeing her, and why should I get a headstart on things?

Also, Jenna is an amazing author. I love her. And she's completely AMAZING! :) that's all for now.

Oh wait, I can't wait till the blink 182 concert! also, the warped tour will be amazing! switchfoot will be fun, but i need to catch up on them. and i'm dreading the fact that i might be forced to go to the jonas brothers' stadium of fire. AH! Somebody save me and volunteer to go with syd!

0 comments: