Thursday, June 4, 2009

chipmunk!

My face hurts. I'm tired. I like the feeling of ice on my face. ugh.

my graduation present is the best ever. i have no more wisdom teeth. hooray. i went out and partied the night before, and i fell asleep even before they started giving me the juice. yeah. but now i have all of this stuff that i'm supposed to do, and i'm sort of aching, and i felt like whining. things aren't too horrible, but they do suck.

but i graduated! and i love tucci's restaurant! one of the owners came over and started giving me advice about how i should try to live the dream. shoot for the stars, and if i miss, maybe a little of my dream falls on the cute girl next to me (jenna). It was really random and amazing and hilarious.

Graduation is over! That's all. I heart miguel and shane and spencer. oh, and you can't forget tony the tiger. they were the highlights of the show.

I got some amazing presents. I got nice luggage from my mom, an exciting ww2 compass from my dad, a sewing kit (i never would have thought of this, but seems useful), and jenna's presents were amazing. i liked "how to be the best at everything", but my favorite was the book she wrote full of random stories about us :) I love her :)

0 comments: